I would highly recommend this hotel, but keep in mind the hotel is going through a planned renovation and should be back to earning its 5th star soon! The room was comfortable and very clean. The service helpful, but you can tell that they need a bit of training to be a bit more attentive. The wild peacocks on property are great to watch and especially at breakfast, they get so close. The beach is nearby but not close, so you need to plan your trip so you don't need to return to your room for anything. Transportation around the island is free and very easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island