The hotel provided 5 star comfort & facilities. Staff were very friendly & courtiousRoom service twice daily. Because were stayed over 5 nights 5pm checkout was offered and accepted as we has 10.30 pm flight. Buffet breakfast (thank goodness it was included in our package) was very enjoyable, excellent variety hot, cold all beautifully presented.Staff very attentive, 'egg service' no more than 4 min wait. Free shuttle bus every 2 hrs in Singapore till midnight.
Only complaint about resort food extremely overpriced.We are average people who save for holiday, and usually have what we want on a holiday, but these prices were exorbitant.Beer &18 per glass,steak $98, oysters $10 per oyster. Breakfast $38.
We actually ate at Sentosa Golf Resort (5min stroll over the road.Meals absolutely delicious and excellent variety. Staff welcomed us with open arms.
Would recommend Sentosa Island to anyone. So much to see and do.Public transport free on island as is monorail. very clean, punctual. Singapore itself beautiful, clean, safe(zero tolerance) so no crime / drugs,taxi drives polite, chatty and extremely informative. We were 4 seniors and would go back in an instant. Sentosa Island wonderful for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island