The overall experience was good, room was clean and spacious, and staff were helpful. The hotel was nice enough to remember my birthday so a nice chocolate cake was there when we came back to our room after spending the day in Marina's Bay. The shuttle bus, however, only comes every 30 mins to and from VivoCity which was slightly inconvenient (especially when you just missed one...). Resort facilities looked well-maintained, we enjoyed swimming under the sunlight with some peacocks walking around the pool (not sure if everyone likes them but the guest seemed to enjoy their company).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island