Was here for one night as I showed a friend around Singapore, both of us were impressed by the hotel grounds, let alone the actual room.
Courtesy of my LeClub Gold, I did get upgraded to a Junior Suite with early check-in, which made me pretty excited, thank you so much!
Room was super spacious, with a huge bathroom, good air-con and a very comfy bed. No faults in cleanliness, and strong wifi signal.
We unfortunately did not have time to sample any hotel facilities, but the pool looked large and the one beverage we did have was on point.
Staff have fluent English, friendly and helpful.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a bit of luxury on Sentosa, or a staycation for Singaporeans!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island