The resort is very beautifully made and managed. You can see peacocks roaming around which adds to the beauty. Rooms are very spacious and adequately equipped. The staff is very cooperative and helpful. Small pounds near the rooms are also adds up to its aesthetic charm. Tajong beach is very near to the resort and the staircase which leads to it is again provides a good scenic view. The resort is very peaceful and relaxing. Definitely worth staying when in Sentosa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island