Enjoyed a 3 night stay with family in two adjoining room. A great base to explore Sentosa Island with free transport on your doorstep and a very short walk to the lovely Tunjung Beach and a great little beach bar. Good customer service within the resort, with staff going the extra mile to meet your requests. Comfortable rooms, although daily servicing of rooms was in need of a little improvement. Buffet breakfast was enjoyed by all and included a variety of breakfast options. Worth upgrading to the breakfast included rate when booking. Thanks for a comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island