This is an average hotel in need of some renovations. The rooms are tired with the furniture damaged and the beds rock hard. The bathrooms are not cleaned daily and the hotel generally could do with a good clean. The breakfast is varied and good with sea views from the restaurant. The shuttle bus to the nearest MRT runs reliably making this hotel a good location away from the hustle and bustle of Singapore. The shuttle will also drop you off at Universal studios. If you want a hotel to come and go but not spend a lot of time at, it is a good option for Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island