On arrival, the lobby was busy and HOT!
We had 2 connecting rooms and shared bathroom. Rooms were nice.
As you open your front door it leads directly into the smelly toilet. Constant funky aromas arose from the toilet drain. Not nice.
Pool was lovely warm and spacious. Don't order cocktails though... You'll need a bank loan. 3 cocktails cost $77SGD++. Do order the club sandwich- You can share between 2.
Grounds are lovely and good access to Palawan beach.
Buffet breakfasts were good. Needs 2 live-station cooks though. The poor chefs were being slammed every morning with hoards of demanding guests.
Food at The Pavilion was atrocious. The waiting staff were slow and not trained. Crab cakes were delivered cold in the middle (obviously pre-frozen). Pizzas also, looked as though they were frozen and thrown in the oven.
This hotel seemed very tired and desperately in need of some money to bring it up to the 5 star standard which we expected.
Concierge staff need training- It seems their memories are relied upon for processing guest requests... Not good practice. Our 2 requests for transport were forgotten and we were left waiting (TWICE)! Although, Shakur gave us a great bar/restaurant recommendation.
Would I stay here again- Maybe, if they upgraded pretty much everything and hired new chefs and overhauled the menus. and don't increase their prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island