It was a nice and quiet stay, probably it was weekdays. There wasn't much people and check in was fast. The room is big but the furnishing is quite old. Looks the same as many years back when i last stayed in this resort. It will be good if there is some brochures for Sentosa or hotel information/directory provided in the room, all we have is the in room dining menu.
The air con in the room was noisy and the tv wasn't working. The technician came over very quickly to fix it eventhough it was already 10pm but the person who answered the call earlier was quite sarcastic asking if we know how to use the remote controls. I think the resort should do something about their tv system in the room, since it's confusing for guests to use their 2 remote controls for tv and i saw past reviews many people feedback about the tv in the room.
The hair dryer in the toilet was not working too. But I like the bath toiletries provided, it's has nicest scent among all the hotels that i had stayed before. I would suggest not to put the bar soap inside the shower area. Not everyone use that and the shower water spoil the soap wrapper, so it's a waste to throw away even when not used. Furthermore the cleaner didn't replace the soap that is why i can tell that it's left from the previous occupant.
The resort provides shuttle service to Vivocity which is very convenient as we can get out of Sentosa for meals. To get to the beach is a walk of around 100 steps down the stairs, walking back up to the resort can be quite tiring.
The buffet breakfast in the resort quite standard and I feel it's not worth to pay $35++ per pax. Luckily we have the accor card which entitled us to 50% discount, else I would rather take the shuttle bus out to Vivocity to have breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island