Stayed in this resort for a night on 12Jul.
This is a wonderful resort with lush and serene surroundings, near the beach. 3 good quality restaurants-special mention is the Pavilion which is a relaxing place to chill on a lazy afternoon. Food is quite good from the a la carte menu.
I'm glad that Accor made a wise move to manage this resort.
Rooms are cosy, except that the shower room and restroom need refurbishment.
The improvement that I would love to see is the overall service at the resort. This resort is 5star and the service level has to match it. But from today experience, I would only give it a max 4 star, at times 3.
Reception takes ages to reach over the phone, sometimes, nobody pick up at all. When I feedback to the duty manager, he simply brush off the matter, and ask what he can help- no listening ear and not an attitude a guest would like to experience.
Service staff at the restaurant are ok but would be good to see them serve with a smile and sincerity and also more attentive to guests, be it ordering, refilling of water, etc.
They also don't really know the menu well.
Operator at the phone at times are not good in articulating as compared to what you would hear from a 5star hotel/resort.
I'm sure Accor as always would continue to make the necessary tweaks. I'm looking forward.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island