I have been to the Sentosa Resort and Spa for high tea and lunch at The Terrace restaurant before, and I had good impression on this hotel. The landscaping was nicely done, and the garden and the pond were very well maintained. The whole place feels very relaxing.
Last month, we decided to have a weekend ‘staycation’ in this hotel. I have to say that I was very disappointed with the room. There was litter left under the writing table, and the shelves were very dusty. The furniture was dated and is definitely due for refurbishment. The tea table had a permanent water mark, and the TV remote control had a missing battery cover (please see my photos). I did not expect this to come from a 5-star hotel. We called the reception to complain about this. The staff was very attentive, and he offered a change of room plus a late check-out of 4pm the next day. While I appreciate this good gesture, I would be happier if the housekeeping had done a good job in the first place.
The bathroom was the only thing I like about the room. It was spacious, has both bathtub and rain shower. A complete range of amenities are provided. The in-room WIFI was free and it worked well. The hotel provides free shuttle bus to Orchard road (Paragon shopping centre) every 2 hourly, and to Vivo City every 30 minutes.
If you drive/ take a taxi, the admission charge to Sentosa island will be waived if you show them a copy of your hotel confirmation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island