Stayed 3 nights in a junior suite. Booked advanced and got 30+%off. Was great value for the price. Shuttle bus service to Vivo and Paragon proved to be super convenient and saved us cost on transport. Pool is simply great and relaxing, got a free welcome drink due to our Accor status.
The only thing was that the Nespresso machine in the room seemed to have an issue and wasnt able to make coffee towards the end. Staff's level of service in general was ok, but there were some who were a bit inadequate, give 7.5 out of 10.
Overall experience was extremely positive and hope to visit again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island