The main reason for staying here was for the swimming pool as we wanted a nice pool for some R&R before heading off to Europe for business. We have stayed here before & enjoyed our stay.
Arrival: We arrived around 9pm and our suite was ready & waiting for us. The staff were friendly & helpful on arrival.
Suite: Our suite 642 was very spacious with a large open combined living & bedroom. The bedroom was divided by large deep sideboard with a plasma TV on top. The suite however looked a little tired & is definitely due for a refurbishment.
Bathroom – Very roomy with a walk in shower & large bath.
Restaurants: We found the restaurants to be extremely pricey & having to pay $10AUD for a coffee by the pool was too expensive.
The open-air lounge The Pavilion was excellent for having a cocktail before dinner or just having a high tea in the afternoon.
Facilities: The swimming pool has to be one of the best in Singapore. It's massive & very deep which was fabulous for a cool dip.
Transport : Sentosa Spa Resort also offers a shuttle bus into VivoCity which is a huge shopping complex just 10mins away in Sentosa.
There is also a yellow line bus which also runs around the island which also takes you down to the beaches, Casino & Universal Studios.
Singapore Changi Airport is approx 30mins and Orchard Street is 20mins away by the resort shuttle bus.
Tip: Book a taxi ahead before departing as we had to wait 20 mins for one which was actually someone else's but the staff knew we had a plane to catch so they gave us priority.
Overall: Basically we thought the hotel needed attention & the restaurants offered little & were far too expensive.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island
- Sentosa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel on Singapore’s Sentosa Island is one of Asia’s best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes’ drive from the business district. The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.