We went there for a short relaxing holiday and that's what we got. Other than the fact that the whole of Singapore was clouded with awful haze from the Sumatra fires, we did get the holiday we wanted.
Close enough to the city to enjoy restaurants and shops when we wanted (and when the pollution was too bad to go outside), we took advantage of Sentosa's attractions, restaurants and coastline. The spa at The Sentosa is gorgeous and a great place to relax whether you're having a treatment or not.
Unfortunately one of the restaurants at The Sentosa was closed for renovation but breakfasts and more casual dining was good. A good place for couples and those just wanting to relax. We had a Junior Suite which was fabulously spacious and the service was good.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island
- Sentosa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel on Singapore’s Sentosa Island is one of Asia’s best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes’ drive from the business district. The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.