From the minute we stepped off the shuttle staff were helpful and friendly and have a wonderful "nothing is a problem" attitude. Top quality service provided through out the stay.
Our room was fantastic; comfortable and spacious, very clean, a great bathroom, and incredibly good value- we loved it.
The grounds and facilities were also wonderful- plenty of spaces to explore or tuck yourself away.
The poolside is absolutely divine. The beach an easy wander away.
The food we had was very well priced and the quality excellent- absolutely do the breakfast buffet- YUM!
Can't really fault any aspect of our stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island
- Sentosa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel on Singapore’s Sentosa Island is one of Asia’s best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes’ drive from the business district. The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.