I do recommend this nice resort hotel for those who want to escape from the hustle and bustle of a city. I admit hotel facilities may be not what you want for but it is still first class room with well maintainance. In Sentosa, you may find newly developped hotels with amusement park and they are also nice to stay. But I am sure Beaufort hotel is something more special for those who want "comfort" for your holiday.
Peacock never bites you, no worries.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island
- Sentosa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Sentosa Resort & Spa on Singapore’s Sentosa Island is one of Asia’s best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes’ drive from the business district. The Sentosa Resort & Spa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.