We visited here as we were attending a wedding in February. The whole place was very nice We had a good room, but it didn't have a balcony, in fact not many of the rooms did, I am not sure if that was because of the climate which gets very hot and humid in summer. Anyway it didn't really matter. The room was well appointed and very quiet.
The hotel pool was gorgeous .. very big, warm and lots of area for sitting etc. The bar had good cocktails and served nice light meals. We ate a celebration brunch at the buffet, which cost A FORTUNE but was really very good, it was on the week after Chinese New Year, so there were loads of special dishes and the champagne flowed freely!
On our last night we ate at their upmarket restaurant and there the food was top quality.
I had a superb massage at the Spa , I would definitely recommend using that, it has it's own pool there and peaceful garden.
The hotel is host to amazing peacocks who strutt around and call out quite loudly at times. I really liked seeing them
We visited the beach which is down steps from the hotel. It was also pleasant but we didn't swim there.
I would recommend the hotel, and its staff to you.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island
- Sentosa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel on Singapore’s Sentosa Island is one of Asia’s best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes’ drive from the business district. The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.