We've booked connection rooms in this Sentosa hotel, during our second trip to Singapore to explore Sentosa, the beach, Universal Studios and so on.
First the rooms are very clean and well kept, with good quality amendities, comfortable bed and quiet air conditioning. It's obviously not a brand new hotel, but nothing looks worn out, at least not in our rooms.
Then we liked very much the free transfers from hotel to Vivo City where you can find many good restaurants and fine shops. There is also a stop of Sentosa public bus just outside hotel lobby. We took it to visit Universal Studios. Another free bus line passes by the cliff side of the resort.
There is a swimming pool in the hotel, but we walked a bit to the beach (turn left when you get down the stairs, the beach on the other side was being worked. This walk requires some efforts, but enjoyable enough if you want to do some exercise.
Finally, hotel staffs are very efficient both at breakfast, reception and at the concierge. There was never been a problem to order a taxi or ask advice on the shopping options.
The only down side for some may come from the noise made by the peacocks kept by the hotels. Be well aware of this if you are not a bird lover.
We quote this hotel wonderful because of it's services, rooms and good location to explore what Sentosa can offer.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island
- Sentosa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel on Singapore’s Sentosa Island is one of Asia’s best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes’ drive from the business district. The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.