Nice quiet stay for my family on Sentosa Island. Had a long weekend and some soon to expire air miles, booked a suite at the Resort and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Very nice and quiet grounds, roomy suite (comfortable for the 4 of us), great breakfasts, and a convenient bus ride to the Universal Studios (though the pickup point to return is a bit tricky, its in the parking garage, to avoid about 15 minute loop). Hotel is a bit pricey but so is everything in Singapore...
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island
- Sentosa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel on Singapore’s Sentosa Island is one of Asia’s best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes’ drive from the business district. The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.