Stayed at this newly renovated hotel for a week. Rooms are updated, clean, and comfortable. Good internet connections. Responsive and friendly staff. Good bar and restaurants. Great pool. Excellent location for a sales meeting, or family vacation. The meeting rooms, staff, and audio/visual/IT crew were great. Breakfast buffet is awesome, no reason to eat anywhere else, lots of selection, not tired of it...even after a week's stay. Close to all business & culture in Singapore. Short/cheap taxi rides to most places, plus free buses & shuttles. Good workout facility, but also good running paths along the beach. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore’s only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.