My husband , son and I had a great few days here in a poolview room. Very good for families of three with the foldout sofa.
My son loved the three waterslides for kids and we all enjoyed the pool area. Be aware the area is very busy and noisy and if you are looking for a quiet romantic hotel I think there may be better options on Sentosa. There is an area of the pool roped off for adults only, however, it is not a quiet area.
The breakfast was excellent and the shuttle transfers convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore’s only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, HotelTravel.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa