Stayed for 4 nights on our way back from Australia. The room was huge and well equipped, the shower was a walk in one but I would have liked a bath. The staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you. The breakfast was very expensive so we walked down to a row of coffee bars instead. The swimming complex was great but some people had reserved the sun loungers before breakfast which was a bit unfair. There is a free bus onto the mainland and free buses around the island so getting about is easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore’s only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Jetsetter, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa