What a wonderful place to be. The room was spacious, clean and modern. We had a beautiful view from our balcony. Staff were friendly and helpful. The food was our of this world! I have a seafood allergy and the chef went back to make me some vegies in chicken stock when he overheard that I could not eat the vegies in oyster sauce. All of a sudden there he was at my table with my own plate of vegies. How sweet is that? The children enjoyed it even more than us. They could not get enough of the pools and slides and the koi fish and the lone water monitor roaming around. Lots of bird life and song. Paradise! We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore’s only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa