The Shangri-La Sentosa was fantastic. We just spent 8 nights there. We have 2 young children - it was their first overseas holiday. We had a wonderful time. The hotel is certainly setup to cater for families. Pool and gardens were beautifully maintained. Kids club and staff were wonderful. Hotel staff were friendly and always helpful - everything ran smoothly from the moment we arrived. Food was great - breakfast buffet was amazing. Kids menu was extensive and well-priced. Weekends definitely busier. Getting around Sentosa was easy and the hotel shuttle service to mainland was very handy. Nothing to fault. We intend going again in 2012. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore’s only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa