“Wonderful!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: MegaZip Adventure Park, aptly located on a hilltop jungle in lush Sentosa, is where adventure meets nature for everyone from novices to veteran adrenaline junkies.Family thrills, teenage thrills we cater for everyone
Whyalla, Australia
“Wonderful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Had a great time! It was thrilling and exciting!

All of the staff were helpful. The English guy who drove the buggy was funny and knew what he was doing when helping the customers.

I just wish I had taken up the offer to do it a second time at a discount!

MegaZipAdventurePark, MegaZip Adventure Park Representative at MegaZip Adventure Park, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear funkychicken76,

Thank you very much for your review! We hope you managed to take lots of good photos and videos during your trip to MegaZip Adventure Park! We welcome you to post them on our Facebook wall if you do.

We hope that the next time you are back in Sentosa for a visit that you'll swing by to see us again... hopefully with more friends and family! The discount for a second ride still stands. :) We are active on social media as well, so please do add us on Facebook or on Twitter to receive regular updates from us.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

It was great fun! The view was great and the speed was exciting enough. Also, the staff were friendly, professional and efficient, cutting waiting time to the shortest.

Visited October 2012
Dear micandy67,

We hope that the next time you are back in Sentosa for a visit that you'll swing by to see us again... hopefully with more friends and family! We are active on social media as well, so please do add us on Facebook or on Twitter to receive regular updates from us.

Brisbane
“High ropes great, zipline superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is for everyone - we are over 65 and loved it. It was safe, well organised with friendly and helpful people. It was my first time on a high ropes course and it was a good challenge. Some muscles ached the next day - ones that I hadn't used for a while. The Zipline was so fast but to go over the forest, the road, the beach to the island was awesome. The staff took some good phoros too

Visited October 2012
Dear petejen-12,

Thank you very much for your review! Kudos to you and your fellow Adventurers for conquering our activities! You prove that age is truly nothing but a number. Did you manage to take lots of good photos and videos during your trip to MegaZip Adventure Park? We welcome you to post them on our Facebook wall if you do.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
54 attraction reviews
“A Great Zipwire Experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I only had enough time to experience the Mega Zipwire, so missed the other activities this park has to offer. I experienced great service by the helpful staff that not only looked after me, but also my wife that didn't take part in any of the activities. My experience on the MegaZip started by taking a bike ride up the hill to the MegaZip Park. On our arrival we were welcomed by the friendly staff. They were also helpful in answering questions and providing a good overall experience. The price was a little steep but was worth it in the end! The park was pretty quiet as we visited in the middle of the day on a Thursday. Before I knew it, I was harnessed up and ready to go. I made my way over to the main tower where you have to climb the stairs all the way to the top (5 floors if I remember correctly). This does unfortunately mean that it's only good for individuals able to stand and walk a good distance (I didn't see any sign of a lift on the open steel structure).

Once at the top I had a small wait for a few people in front to load onto the zip line and begin their decent before it was my go. This wasnt particularly organised as it was difficult to form an orderly queue in the confined space atop the tower. There are three zip lines that are used simultaneously. Kids are able to ride in tandum with an adult if they fall under the weight limit. Otherwise upto three friends or family members can still go it alone but just along side just a few feet away on the next wire. You really are quite high up when standing on the edge getting your harness attached to the Zipwire. Once everyone is in place and ready to go, the obligatory photographs are taken by the MegaZip Park team photographer. The gate in front of you is open and you simply step out into the air. If you have any fear of heights this might get you, but stay with it because the ride is certainly worth it! The view down over the treetops and looking further down to the beach and sea is amazing!

You are counted down 3, 2, 1... "Click" and everyone is released from the tower and your journey down the Zipwire begins! I was told that the heavier the person the quicker down the zip you will travel. I found this to be very true. I am only very light and found that I wasn't traveling as fast as my other two friends to both the left and right of me. The journey takes what seems like 1min 30secs ish to complete. Slowly descending, first over the treetops, getting lower, then over a road and over the beach. Passing over a volleyball game on the beach with people waving is a great experience. Then getting lower you pass over the shining water of the South China Sea before coming to an end just a few feet above the water. I was pulled in and landed feet first on the netting where you walk along the netted area and climb back onto land.

I must admit, the whole experience was rather uncomfortable in the male downstairs department! I found myself feeling rather crushed most of the way down which did definitely take away some of the experience for me unfortunately. I found that I needed to grab onto the rope and hold my weight up off the harness to releave the pain. I wish somebody had warned me of this before hand and how I cold of dealt with it better maybe? Guys, just been aware of this potential issue before putting all of your weight into the harness, make sure you comfortable and things should be just fine! (a tip to myself for next time)

After my ride it was a short walk over a walkway bridge back onto the beach and over to the Beach MegaZip Counter where you can have your harnes and helmet removed and take a look at your photos. The photos were okay but didn't really include any of my ride, just of the moments before. A free ride back upto the MegaZip Adventure Park is provided and only takes a few mins (onboard a pretty cool and nippy open top buggy). When I that back to the top. Me back with my wife who told me the staff had been very nice and looked after her very well during my adventure.

The experience on the whole wasn't partially fantastic value for money (as it was quite steep compared to other activities on Sentosa). However it was something that I am very glad I experienced and was fantastic fun!

MegaZipAdventurePark, MegaZip Adventure Park Representative at MegaZip Adventure Park, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear andyw100,

Thank you very much for your detailed review! We hope you managed to take lots of good photos and videos during your trip to MegaZip Adventure Park as well! We welcome you to post them on our Facebook wall if you do. The crew also thanks you for your feedback. Rest assured we will take it into consideration and use it to improve our service.

Safety is the #1 priority here in MegaZip Adventure Park; hence, the pricing of our activities have this factor included in it. As compared to other similar rides in other parts of the world, the cost of paying for our activities is actually relatively competitive. Nevertheless, we thank you for your feedback and will continue to work hard in making sure our Adventurers have an experience that is both value-for-money and memorable for years to come.

Copenhagen, Denmark
60 attraction reviews
“Scaaary but fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

It was a short zip line but my first time and i enjoyed it! Except from hanging only in a wire, screaaming from the top of my lungs and being scared to death it was an awesome experience and the people are very sweet.

Visited September 2012
MegaZipAdventurePark, MegaZip Adventure Park Representative at MegaZip Adventure Park, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear CarinaMaj,

Thank you very much for your review! Kudos for conquering your fear though! We hope you managed to take lots of good photos and videos during your trip to MegaZip Adventure Park! We welcome you to post them on our Facebook wall if you do.