Stayed one night.
1. The rooms are large by Singapore hotel standards, beautifully furnished and clean. Comfy King sized bed, plenty of power sockets.
2. The bathroom was big, with 2 sinks, separate toilet, showering and tub facilities. Bathroom had a large glass panel which allows you to see into the bedroom and vice versa, where the bathroom mirror is usually found, but there are plenty of other mirrors to use. You can lower the screen for instant privacy. There's also a TV so you can watch while you're brushing your teeth!
3. Balcony with a nice view
4. Hotel Lobby is well-lit and airy. I'm not sure what to make of the fake display of the waterfall above the bar...
1. Housekeeping forgot to stock up the bath towels, but they were promptly supplied when asked for.
2. Cheap toiletries, no conditioner stood out in a luxury hotel like this.
3. Poor workmanship of the fixtures - the bathroom doorstopper had almost dislodged completely from the floor and the toilet paper holder was poorly secured.
4. No free wifi
5. Check in area is a bit small. We asked for a "forest" view but got the "adventure cove" view instead (which is a bit more noisy). Staff were supposed to give us a call to let us know when the room was ready, but I guess they forgot.
6. Generally slow shuttle service
In summary it's a 4 out of 5 stars if you can get it at < $300 Singapore dollars. I'm not sure it's worth it at the usual $500 or more per night rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A haven nestled along the fringe of a tropical rainforest, Equarius Hotel is the perfect getaway for nature lovers and families alike. All our spacious and breezy deluxe rooms and suites feature a private balcony with stunning panoramic views of either forest or sea. The equally spacious bathrooms are designed for lavish convenience with double vanity areas, a separate bathtub and shower area. You will also enjoy exclusive use of the gym at ESPA at Resorts World™ Sentosa, Singapore’s first destination spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.