Very nice hotel with big rooms that are well appointed.
For business a few things fall short:
- Gym opens at 8am....not helpful for business
- Option is gym @ Hard Rock.....close but not handy. Also not a great gym
- Wireless - strong but only can use 1 device as included. 1 carry 3.
***at Suntec in city you can get a 5 day unlimited 3G for $18
- Bfast just ok. Not level this type of hotel should have.
Pool just ok. Hard Rock pool better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A haven nestled along the fringe of a tropical rainforest, Equarius Hotel is the perfect getaway for nature lovers and families alike. All our spacious and breezy deluxe rooms and suites feature a private balcony with stunning panoramic views of either forest or sea. The equally spacious bathrooms are designed for lavish convenience with double vanity areas, a separate bathtub and shower area. You will also enjoy exclusive use of the gym at ESPA at Resorts World™ Sentosa, Singapore’s first destination spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.