Stayed here during office event so I didn't pay myself but it's about 209++ USD/night (without breakfast). If you want to focus on visiting places in Sentosa (and get away from the city), this is a good place. But if you want to visit Singapore as a whole - this is NOT a good base (Sentosa you can easily commute from Singapore city, no need to sleep there).
- Nice, big, many pools - complete with artificial white sands :D
- Room is quite spacious, in deluxe room there's a pull bed (so it can actually occupy 3 people). Bed is comfy.
- Design is modern with LCD TV (but not so many channels). Rain shower head.
- Hard rock cafe food is good (although this is not the hotel's restaurant)
- Not a good location if you want to go to places outside the Sentosa island
- View: construction site (unless you reserve the more expensive pool facing room)
- Expensive :D (as Singapore resident, i just think you can get much better value for money in the city vs this place)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rock and roll attitude meets five-star service at the Hard Rock Hotel Singapore. Breathtaking design, fashionable dining options, and the legendary entertainment experience only Hard Rock can offer make this the obvious choice for those looking for a stay that is beyond the ordinary.If unique networking venues are what you need, the hotel is home to some of the resort's best meeting and conference facilities, and indoor exhibition space. This includes 30 function rooms and one of Asia's largest ballrooms with seating for 6,500 guests. All at the doorstep of Universal Studios Singapore ®, the world's largest oceanarium and Asia's newest casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Hard Rock Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel, Singapore Hotel Sentosa Island