We asked for a sea view and it was amazing, also this building is 11 floor high and we were on the top floor. Buffet breakfast were fantastic and you could find plenty of different asian and western foods to eat. The staff were very obliging .We had peacocks and Goannas crossing our paths in the lovely gardens surrounding the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel, Singapore Hotel
- Hard Rock Hotel, Singapore Hotel Sentosa Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rock and roll attitude meets five-star service at the Hard Rock Hotel Singapore. Breathtaking design, fashionable dining options, and the legendary entertainment experience only Hard Rock can offer make this the obvious choice for those looking for a stay that is beyond the ordinary.If unique networking venues are what you need, the hotel is home to some of the resort's best meeting and conference facilities, and indoor exhibition space. This includes 30 function rooms and one of Asia's largest ballrooms with seating for 6,500 guests. All at the doorstep of Universal Studios Singapore ®, the world's largest oceanarium and Asia's newest casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Hard Rock Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.