Arrived to check in at 5pm and was told that one of the rooms under my booking is not ready (despite 2 hours AFTER the official stipulated check-in time of 3pm).
Was given a room at the end of the corridor hence it was a very long walk from the room to the lift lobby of the floor. The walk from the lift to the room felt very long especially after a whole day of walking in USS / shopping.
Upon entering the room, while the decor was nice, minor issues stood up like a sore thumb. The wardrobe door was cracked, the basin cabinet door cannot be closed properly, the air-cond was very loud due to it being on full blower. Changing the blower settings to "low" or "medium" doesn't seem to make any changes to the speed of the blower (or the noise). This can only be eliminated by switching the air cond off completely.
Air-cond slates (with full blower) was directed directly to 1 of the single beds. Vents at located too high up in the ceiling hence direction cannot be changed. As such, 1 of the bed would be too cold to sleep in.
Tried calling the reception on 2 separate nights (after 10pm) but calls went unanswered. Suspect that they are seriously understaffed.
Only 1 hand towel was available and there was no face towel provided.
Breakfast gets overly crowded and long queue from 9am onwards.
Definitely not worth the price I paid and gives a bad name to the Hard Rock Hotel brand.
- Great pool
- Fantastic and very comfortable beddings
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel, Singapore Hotel
- Hard Rock Hotel, Singapore Hotel Sentosa Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rock and roll attitude meets five-star service at the Hard Rock Hotel Singapore. Breathtaking design, fashionable dining options, and the legendary entertainment experience only Hard Rock can offer make this the obvious choice for those looking for a stay that is beyond the ordinary.If unique networking venues are what you need, the hotel is home to some of the resort's best meeting and conference facilities, and indoor exhibition space. This includes 30 function rooms and one of Asia's largest ballrooms with seating for 6,500 guests. All at the doorstep of Universal Studios Singapore ®, the world's largest oceanarium and Asia's newest casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Hard Rock Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.