“Kiwis first time in singapore” 4 of 5 stars

Special Deal
USS Christmas Event Pass
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Sentosa Island
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Kiwis first time in singapore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We pulled up to the hotel and went WOW. As you walk into the reception you feel special. The room made you feel like a rock star. The hotel has an amazing pool complex and even a pool bar. The whole real world resort is out of this world. We stayed only 2 and a half days and we didn't get to see the whole area, just so much to do. Universal studios is only about 2 min away and is by far the best fun park I have been to. The transformers ride is amazing . My wife and I acted like 14 yr olds for a day and are still talking about it. Also the casino is a must ( we loved it , got back to the hotel at 3 am, great time). We will be back and spend maybe 5 days next time so we can enjoy more of this resort and Singapore.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the harbour. Great view at night.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (266)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is the first time that I stayed at Hard Rock hotel. Overall, Hard Rock @ Sentosa is modern, nicely decorated and well maintenance.

The room is big enough for a family of four. 2 double beds are provided. We joined both the bed and my children were happily rolling from one end to another. There's a magnificent view from our room.

The bathroom is well equipped with separate shower, toilet and dressing area. It really give you a rock n roll feel.

Kids love the swimming pool. It's big enough for them to explore and it come with a mini slide. However, I hate the artificial sand around the swimming.

The hotel is slightly far from Universal Studio, 5 to 10 mins walking distance.

• Stayed February 2013
Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I booked three rooms at the hotel for a three night stay for six of us (myself and teen kids). The Hard Rock Hotel on Sentosa was a woeful disappointment. Some glaring improvements need to be made to this hotel -- from the attitude of the staff to the cleanliness of the rooms. My first encounter with the check in staff was the first disappointment. Sadly it was not to be the last. At 245pm I was told the rooms were not ready (official check in time is 3pm). I was offered one room for six of us to wait in while the rooms were prepared. Unreasonable to say the least. Hard Rock, this is how you SHOULD treat guests from whom you have already collected payment before they have even switched on a light. We ought to have at least been offered a welcome drink and seated comfortably somewhere rather than expected to stand and wait around for you to get your act together. The offer of asking us to wait six in a room was ridiculous. .The other disappointment was finding two of the rooms had not been well cleaned when we eventually got into them. I had to collar one house cleaning staff to polish mirrors covered in oily fingerprints. The final disappointment -- check out staff who copped one serious attitude with me when I requested a late checkout. I asked for a late check out o 2 pm. Late checkout is typically noon. The male staff member attendance said we could only have one room for the six of us again until 1pm.

When I complained that at check in we had been given two rooms late, he spent a great deal of time searching through our records and finally tried to negotiate the fact that since we had been given two rooms late then we could only have two rooms for late check out and he calculated that it meant we could stay till 1.30pm. I've never heard such posturing nonsense in all my years of staying in hotels. 5-star hotel? Hard Rock -- you wish.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony that faces the pool
manila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in this hotel in April 2013. I booked the package promotion ( 2night stay + Universal Studio tickets, Sea Aquarium tickets and the Waterpark tickets for 2) through hotel bookings.com

Check in was handled by Diana. She was very friendly. We were upgraded to a smoking one bedroom suite since they were informed that the trip was for my mom's 70th bday. We checked it first because I am not sure if the room smells. Luckily, upon checking the room, it was acceptable. We were also given a complimentary bday cake.

I found the room below my expectation. The dining table needs to be replaced. The double lock has to be fixed.. However, the bath and toilet is excellent. The room has 2 separate toilets. The toilet inside the bedroom has a separate cubicle from the tub and a separate shower.

The breakfast was good. However, the day before our stay at Hard Rock, we came from another hotel in KL which has an excellent selection so I find Hard Rock's breaksfast a little limited.

I find the lobby too dark at night time.. I don't know if its the same for all Hard Rock hotels but I find it a little bothersome.

It was the staff who made the difference. Aside from Diana, I was also impressed by Yudi who works as a lobby attendant. I worked at a hotel before and I know that most staff interact with the younger people. Yudi, however made an effort to interact with my elderly mom. I also found the in-room dining staff who delivered our cake very courteous but at the same time friendly. I, however failed to get his name.

The hotel wasn't what I expected it to be but there are staffs who made our stay pleasant.

Room Tip: If you have kids or with an elderly, better stay at Festive or Hotel Michael to avoid the long walk...
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

booked a room at this hotel at the last minute as a anniversary staycation with the spouse and 1 yr old son. service was excellent. accidentally left a cellphone on the bench at the basement carpark just below the hotel and thankfully for us, it was discovered by one of the hotel staff. staff promptly texted a family member to get in touch with us to retrieve the phone! we really appreciated her honesty and integrity!

spent a day at the USS so we retired for the night with the little one. at breakfast, service staff was great with one staff even offering to help look after our son as we joined the buffet queue. went for a swim after and the pool was awesome!! my boy sure didn't wanna get out of the pool!

it was a short stay but a wonderful one. no doubt abt that!

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed in the Hard Rock Hotel in the Resorts World Sentosa for 2 nights in April 2012. I choose this Hotel because I like its style and it's very close to the Universal Studio and nearby attractions.

I booked a Deluxe Room. Please note that the price for Deluxe Room with pool view is higher. I just chose the normal Deluxe Room and I requested a higher floor room with seaview. When I checked in, they really arranged a room on the highest floor and with seaview. I was very satisfied with the room.

Same as other Hard Rock hotels, this hotel is stylish and there's music playing everywhere throughout the Hotel. I especially liked the pool. The pool of Hard Rock was the largest compared to Festive and Michael Hotel. Also, there's an artificial beach. Although it's not a real beach, the sand quality was actually quite good, and it gave you a resort feel.

As my booking does not include breakfast, so I haven't tried the Hotel's breakfast. The shopping mall is just next to the Hotel. You do not need to worry about finding places to eat. There are many restaurants in the Resorts World. Also, if you want to go to Universal Studio, there are many different kinds of package including the hotel stay and the admission tickets to the Universal Studio and other tickets. The price of these packages can be much lower compared to booking all these stuff separately.

Overall, I think Hard Rock Hotel is a great hotel and I think it's the best choice in Resorts World!

我住在Hard Rock酒店2晚在聖淘沙名勝世界在2012年4月。我選擇這家酒店,是因為我喜歡它的風格,它是非常接近環球影城和附近的景點。

我訂了一間豪華客房。請注意,池景豪華客房的價格是較高的。我只是選擇了正常的豪華大床房,我要求較高的樓層,房間海景。當我檢查了,他們真的安排一個房間的最高樓層和海景。我還是很滿意的房間。

同其他的Hard Rock酒店,這家酒店是時尚和音樂播放各地的酒店。我特別喜歡池。堅硬的岩石池是最大的節日和邁克爾酒店。此外,還有一個人工沙灘。雖然它不是一個真正的海灘,沙子的質量實際上是相當不錯的,它給了你一個度假勝地的感覺。

由於我的預訂不包括早餐,所以我還沒有嘗試過酒店的早餐。商場旁邊的酒店。您不必擔心找到吃飯的地方。名勝世界有許多餐館。此外,如果你想要去環球影城,有許多不同種類的包,包括酒店住宿和門票環球影城和其他門票。這些包的價格要低得多,相比單獨預訂這些東西。

總的來說,我認為Hard Rock酒店是一個偉大的酒店,我認為這是名勝世界的最佳選擇!

Room Tip: Remember to request a higher floor room with sea view, the view is great!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Staying at the Hard Rock Hotel was great, it made our holiday to Singapore fantastic, and was central to all of Sentosa's attractions and activities. This made our adventure to Singapore and Sentosa a holiday to remember, with great service by all staff who were helpful and made our trip so much more enjoyable.

Room Tip: shop around on various on line booking services and the value on those sites. The options and value...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Resorts World Sentosa - Hard Rock Hotel Singapore? Share your experiences!