1) Dirty bedroom floor - there was a tuft of hair on the floor when we walked in.
2) Smelly toilet - toilet had an unpleasant smell.
3) The backboard of one of the cupboards fell forward when I opened it, really bad maintenance.
4) No bathtub.
5) There was a hole in one of our towels.
6) Room service - Sent me the wrong salad.
7) Noisy - Unfortunately, my room faces resorts world festive walk and was very noisy all the time.
1) Convenient - within walking distance of resorts world, universal studios, adventure cove, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious treat for art lovers, Hotel Michael is designed by one of America's greatest contemporary architects - Michael Graves. This boutique hotel bears the designer's elegant and distinctive touches, from lamps and crockery to furnishings and the decor. You will also enjoy a myriad of conveniences, including 24-hour access to the hotel gym, and a short walk to the various attractions: 2 minutes to Universal Studios SingaporeTM and 5 minutes to S.E.A. AquariumTM, Adventure Cove WaterparkTM and the Merlion statue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.