I been there last week for one night stay in this hotel. Yet it is a purpose to celebrate my wedding aniversary. Overall it quite a please to stay place. But longer period I dun feel it is a nice place to stay more den 3 days.
The water heater on - off hot and cold. While i taking a 5 mins bath, it get to occur many time sudden warm n sudden cold water.
At level 3, there is a swimming pool. if you bringing ur kid go there swim, make sure the below items.
1. make sure there are being covered warmly, as the temperatur change fast from hot to cold or from the pool to the hotel. so which mean, hotel is veri cold when u enter after your swim which will get ur child to become sick.
2. the step have to watch out from either way (pool to indoor or indoor to pool). My ger trip and fall on the ground and get bleed on her lip. So that door step can be redesign to ensure everyone is safe aft swimming.
3. There are staff on duty, which possible lacking of knowlegde in handling the fall incident on children. No first aid box etc.
Food wise, pls go to the Malaysia food court, it slight expensive then outside. But it justisfied enough to njoy ur 3 meal there.
Had written the feedback, but yet to respend since 3 days ago. So hope the team can do something.
Overall, my children is reali happy with it even thot we decide not to go to the attractions due to short stay. Recomend for short gateaway nite. It can be consider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious treat for art lovers, Hotel Michael is designed by one of America’s greatest contemporary architects - Michael Graves. This boutique hotel bears the designer’s elegant and distinctive touches, from lamps and crockery to furnishings and the decor. You will also enjoy a myriad of conveniences, including 24-hour access to the hotel gym, and a short walk to the various attractions: 2 minutes to Universal Studios SingaporeTM and 5 minutes to S.E.A. AquariumTM, Adventure Cove WaterparkTM and the Merlion statue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.