“A very nice, pleasing stay” 4 of 5 stars

Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island 098269, Singapore   |
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Sentosa Island
London, United Kingdom
“A very nice, pleasing stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Having stayed here twice, I thought it would be good to review this place.

Start by walking into the grand hall way into the hotel and the staff remembers you by name.

The hotel, as said by many, is luxuriously appointed with rooms that are brilliant. The small living area is nice and cosy that emits a feel of some Chinese emperor's royal room with the luxe sofa and those terracotta ornaments.

The snacks and selection of beverages provided were top notch so as the amenities in the washroom. The washroom was humongous with a steam bath/ shower, bath tub and separate WC. The curvature of the walls added to the sense of width.

The beds and pillows were awesome and I wouldn;t hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
RWSCL, Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Matthrs ,

Thank you very much for sharing your insights from your recent stay with us, it is always a pleasure when our guests enjoy their experiences with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the hotel facilities & service delivered by our team was warm and attentive, making you feel welcomed and well-looked after during your stay. We truly appreciate all your positive feedback and are looking forward to having you with us again soon.

Yours sincerely,
Chia lin

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Standing at check-in at Hotel Michaels was the first time I found out about Crockfords Tower when i was told we was upgraded. Walking into the lobby I was overwhelmed by the luxury, I would say its on par with the Waldorf which i have stayed at a few times.

if you read any of the other reviews you will hear the detail in the rooms is great, everything you might want from a top end hotel is there and I don't need to repeat what others have typed. The Beds are to die for and the pillow menu is a very nice touch.

Is it really a 6 start like I was told?? who knows but it was very nice.

So on to the bad things, these are so small that I really had to struggle to think of some but I feel that if they can be noted maybe their servers can go from great to outstanding.

The fruit was not in the room until close to 6pm which was near dinner time for us and would have been nice as a snack before then.

There was an issue with the master light switch and we had to call the butler who then called the tech to come turn off the lights.

When we got in the room there was no water in the coffee machine, it would be a small thing to check when the room is made ready for the next guest.

The bed protector on my bed was lose (broken strap when i looked) so as I moved so its it and it meant i kept having to arrange it.

There was no turn down service, this is on thing I have experienced in a lot of top end hotels, while it might not seem much it gives you a nice feeling to come back form dinner and see the room has had a little attention while you have been out.

As stated before these are such small things in what is a great hotel, I'm not really sure about the invite only as I would love to go back but I would not want to book one hotel hoping that I will get upgraded then be upset if i was not.

Room Tip: No choice really when its invite only
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
RWSCL, Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Matt7722

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

While I am happy to know you also enjoyed several aspects of your stay, those lapses in service should really not happen. My team and I have quickly reviewed our processes so we will be able to serve our guests better

Once again, thank you once for staying with us at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Resorts Wolrd Sentosa.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel for many reasons. The staff friendly and attentive, the foyer was an amazing and huge space to sit on the couches and relax and the rooms were very clean and well maintained. It's centrally located and close to a couple of underground rail stations, its connected to a shopping mall (which wasn't obvious and you wouldn't know unless you stumble across it). Gym and pool were both great and the buffet dinner in the restaurant was an unbelievable range of international cuisines. One thing to note is that its not cheap to eat or drink within the hotel but that is normally the case in most hotels. We would certainly come back and stay again, highly recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014
RWSCL, Owner at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear Robinlim1127

Thank you for your recent review on Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our attentive services, conveninet location & various facilites in the hotel.

We will look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Sentosa.

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a top notch hotel with fantastic room layout and amenities. The lighting is very soothing, comes with a large bathroom equipped with separate bath area/steam bath and a bathtub. The Espa toiletries are to die for, smell so heavenly. Also comes with a separate living room with coffee machine, wash basin, fruits and biscuits all lay out nicely for you. Plus point, it's easy access to the casino. What I love best about hotels in Resort World Singapore? The beds! No matter which hotel you choose to stay, all the beds are so soft, fluffy and comfortable. I have tried Festive, Hard Rock, Hotel Michael and Equarius. Compared with these, Crockfords Tower is the best. Would have given it a 5 star but sadly, this hotel is only 'by invitation'. Good things should be shared with all, don't you agree?

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
RWSCL, Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear fluffyjo

I am very delighted to know you enjoyed our very comfortable bed and array of amenities we carefully select for our guests. I can personally understand how the little things can have a big impact.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I hope to welcome you and your family back to Resorts World Sentosa soon.

Auckland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Not knowing anything about Crockfords Tower as I only found out at check-in at Hotel Michaels that my booking was upgraded, I was overwhelmed by the luxury which wowed me and all the more so as I was not expecting an upgrade to this level.

The suite sings with luxury for a star celebrity. Within five minutes or so of entering the room, there was a knock. To my surprise it was the butler rolling in a tray of fresh fruits, chocolates and cookies.

The suite,bedroom, bathroom, steam room and all the gadgets and amenities were impressive.

However as I was there only for a night and for a wedding at the Compass Ballroom of RWS, I did not have the time to soak in the luxury of this star-gem at my last stay. However, fond memories brings a smile and I hope others too will enjoy all that it offers for a fabulous stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
RWSCL, Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Ricc0

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. I am pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay during your stopover in Singapore.

Thank you for your compliments. It was our pleasure to have you with us at the Crockfords Tower, and I am glad that you enjoyed the suite, amenities and butler services.

We are glad to know that Crockfords Tower is able to bring fond memories & smile to you and this really encourage us. Your compliments are truly appreciated and will definitely share with the team.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sentosa.

Regards
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

First off, the room is completely beautiful! It has a very nice Asian inspired sitting area with vintage decor, that is accented by the very modern, very western style coffee machine (which is fabulous!). The bedroom is cosy and the bathroom is spacious and OH SO LUXURIOUS.

Really recommend the steam bath as well as calling for a butler to prepare a bath for you. The bath salts smell so good, and it is such a relaxing experience.

The service overall was very good. The only thing I have to say is that the lighting in the bathroom is not very conducive for people who want to put on makeup. While it is very bright, the very yellow-tinted lighting makes it hard to see the true shade of the cosmetics on our skin. Ofcourse, we can just open the window and use natural lighting, but it is a bit of a distraction. This is also a very small issue considering everything else.

I really love this hotel overall, and I hope to be able to stay there more often!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RWSCL, Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Anon395

Thank you for writing in with such kind feedback. Your compliments on our room’s decoration, Nespresso coffee machine and excellent bath experience prepared by our Butler Team are well appreciated. I am glad that our service teams have provided good service during your stay.

With regards to your feedback concerning lighting in the bathroom, we are looking into how we can improve it. Please be assured that we take all our guests’ feedback and suggestions seriously and your feedback has been taken into account – we are constantly looking to improve our services in order to enhance our guests’ overall experience.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower and we hope to see you again soon!

Regards
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

The best stay ever ! Comfortable environment and quality bed that make me extended my stay.
Crockfords tower, a nice place to relax within the busy bustling city ! The steam bath is wonderful. The room is large and the bath room is spacious. There is a small lounge that is cosy and relaxing too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower? Share your experiences!