“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regal Business Park Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cebu Island
Regal Business Park Hotel
You added Regal Business Park Hotel to your Saves list
Archbishop Reyes Avenue | Cebu Business Park, 6000, Philippines   |
Ranked #157 of 190 Hotels in Cebu Island
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

First time I stayed here in December 2008. Regal was recommended by taxi driver from Super Cat ferry. I visit Cebu twice a year and have stayed here every time since. Very nice place, quiet, clean, staff is friendly and accommodating. Free breakfast each morning, 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. Free internet in restaurant 24/7. Price is usually 42.00 U.S. dollars for two people. Sometimes they have lower rates, specials. You can not find a nicer place in Cebu and this price and the location is close to everything.

Room Tip: contact regal on internet and make reservation.
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Manila, Philippines
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

The hotel is located just across Ayala Center Cebu, which is probably the only good thing I can say about it. It looks "clean" enough, room was basic, with bare necessities, but it looked okay, I wasn't picky. Everything was going fine and my sister and I really loved the fact that it was just across the mall.

So, after a full day of activities, we settled in for the night. A few hours later,when I woke up, I had a lot of small bites that burned and itched like hell! I've been attacked by bed bugs! And when /I reported it to the Front Desk, it's like they were used to it! Ugh! That ruined the hotel for me, they should burn their mattresses and invest in new ones, don't stay here, it was a terrible experience.

• Stayed September 2010
Leeds, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

Terrible place to go, would not recommend this to anyone.
We still had a quite positive impression of the hotel when being greeted by a very friendly security guy, however, already at reception the bad feeling started. The lady did not seem to be in the mood to work and showed us no interest what so ever....coming up to the room was a bit of a shock: very small, extremely simple and the bathroom did not seem to have been cleaned with any detergents....anyways, we decided to stay at least for one night....which wasn´t a long night as we were woken up because our entire body was itching....we discovered bid spots of about 3cm....finding out the next day, that the matrasse was full of bugs....this is unexceptable....
All in all (including Bfst buffet as well) the hotel just wasn´t hygenic/clean.
Much better option would be to go to the Golden Prince Hotel (same price and just one block down the street) or the Parklane Hotel, which is slightly higher in price but worth every penny.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2010

Excellent location next to Ayala Center. Inexpensive. Friendly and helpful staff. Simple and clean. Breakfast was marginal. My room didn't have any windows. Free internet. Lots of TV channels. If you want something simple to stay overnight in Cebu, this is a good choice. The air conditioner was too noisy.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

I traveled with my "nearly" wife to Cebu to obtain a Permit to Marry from the US Embassy there. She and I stayed with her two sisters for one night. The location seemed good and we enjoyed being able to walk across the street to the mall. The staff was friendly and the food was good downstairs. The rooms are fairly small but was clean and smelled good. The bathroom was clean with plenty of hot water and the air-con was nice and cold. I really hate to give a review of a place I only stayed one nignt, but I'd recommend it for a "place to stay". I don't know that I'd recommend it for an extended stay, however I don't spend a lot of time in a room when I travel to an exotic place either.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2009

The hotel has an excellent location, right opposite the Ayala Centre. We stayed in a double room for one night (P2600; £38). It was clean and had a good bathroom with hot water. The problem was the air conditioning unit – not ours, the one in the room next door. Even when we turned our air conditioning off, it sounded like there was a generator in our room. The staff were very friendly however and the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Manila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2009

hi! just got back from a 3day cebu vacation.

we stayed at RBH for 1 night only coz we plan to spend our last night in a mactan resort. RBH is located across ayala mall - as in literally you just cross the street and a parking lot to reach the mall. around or less than 2 minutes leisure walk (this i think is nearer than when you stay at parklane hotel). we stayed in a standard room (1800/night with buffet bf - breads, rice, eggs, daing bangus, champorado, tuyo, congee, juice, coffee, bananas, etc). the room we got has windows facing ayala mall, has individual type of aircon, okei beds, CR with hot and cold shower and tabo (hehe), complimentary towels and shampoo/soap, dresser and clothes cabinet, cable tv. staff are friendly and courteous

the only problem we encountered was during daytime the aircon can't keep the room cool. but at night it works fine. this is not so much of a problem coz we were basically outside the hotel during daytime to look at tourist spots around the city. still, i just hope they could fix this problem. i recommend this hotel for budget conscious travellers like me who still wants to stay in a decent hotel in uptown cebu city.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Regal Business Park Hotel? Share your experiences!