When you look for a hotel in Cebu, these are reasons why to choose the "Kiwi Lodge Hotel":
- They check the e-mail with your request for reservation several times a day, so you have a fast answer.
- Every taxi driver knows the place (i have been there serveral times, all knew it).
- Only a taxe drive of about 20 minutes from the airport to the hotel for about 200 pesos (with taxi meter online). An advice: When the "sharks" at the arrival zone are too agressiv, take the stairs in the building just opposive of your position and go to the arrival zone, where the taxis drive back to the town, often empty. Ask to start the taxi meter, most will do it.
- The restaurant of the hotel and the rooms are clean. Some of them are just made new.
- The cabinet in the room is not stinking, so you can use it for your things without problems.
- They have big and good beds.
- They have a good bathroom with a real hot shower, the towels are ready for use.
- There is a very friendly and helpful staff.
- They have good meals in the restaurant of the hotel to good prices.
- In the restaurant they have a strong WiFi. In the rooms there is not WiFi, it would be good to have.
- It is near a SM store at walking distance and near to the piers to departing with the ferry boats to the islands.
So, the next time I shall choose the "Kiwi Lodge" again, when i have to stay some days in Cebu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very central location in Cebu City, rooms have air con, en-suite bathroom, HD Cable TV and full 24 hr security with plenty of parking, very close to the two main malls and the Piers. Bar-Restaurant opens at 7am with free wifi and serves great breakfast along with many European Favourites like Fish and Chips, Beef Stews, Roast Dinners, etc. Always cold beer on hand. All the taxi drivers know us. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kiwi Hotel Cebu City