“:-) just okay (-:” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites

You added Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites to your Saves list
Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   F. Cabahug St. Cor. Pres. Quirino | Ayala Access Road, Mabolo, Kasambagan, 6000, Philippines   |
Ranked #123 of 193 Hotels in Cebu Island
Dumaguete City, Philippines
“:-) just okay (-:”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

okay so we checked in at this hotel at Cebu and I got nothin' to say during my stay actually our stay... hhmm except that during the time that we checked out.... i'm just surprised that we have an extra charge of making an outside call without informing me first. so thats it...

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Korean first
Hayward, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Sarrosa Hotel Management,
I'm in California and planning to go home for 3 weeks vacation with my husband and my 20 month old daughter. I've been searching on line and looking for a hotel to stay that's clean and reasonable price. I haven't been home for 5 years now and really looking forward to see my family, friends and Cebu ofcourse. I heard that threre's a lot of changes already.
Anyway, I want to stay in your Hotel but I'm kinda scared with all the negative reviews and only very few good reviews. I hope that if I decide to stay in your hotel I won't encounter any unprofessional behavior. Looking forward to meet all the good looking and friendly staff on April 2012.

S.B.

(haven't been in this hotel but I have to fill out the infos so that they will accept my letter.)

Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

I am from Canada , I been to Cebu many times and since i had stay in Sarrosa what can I say , no word can say how much i am so happy and felt that i am home everyone there very very helpfull , serive really juat Amazing , my room was number 523 , wow so clean , Modern , BIG and larg bathroom, shower and tub , i want to thank so much front desk , all of them so nice and really helpfull , Resturante staff all realy so great , hosekeeping , AND ALSO THE MANGERS REALLY THANKS ALOT AND SURE I WILL GO BACK AGAIN SINCE ITS NOT FIRST TIME FOR ME TO GO THERE AND SOON WILL BE BACK , THANKS TO ALL .
ADEL IBRAHIM , CANADA

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Administration107, Manager at Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites, responded to this review, September 27, 2011
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review.

Our pleasure to serve you here in Sarrosa.

Hope to see again with your Family.

Best,

Sarrosa Team
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

Dropped in without a reservation and got the rack rate of 1990 Pesos. I stayed once before and enjoyed the accommodation but it's a bit far from the Ayala Mall. I chose the new wing both times so I can't say what the old wing is like. The room is very nicely appointed with a large bathroom, shower and tub. There is a small coffee area with a kettle which I always appreciate. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Both times I've stayed, there have been huge student groups and they can tend to all want to use the elevator at once. I was ready to take the stairs when one of the bellman took me to a back elevator so I was able to avoid the crowd.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Administration107, Manager at Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2011
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive review.

It is our main goal to have better service at all times. Your review regarding your personal experience during your stay will give us another strength and effort to maintain our good service and not to cease giving our guests an ultimate total customer satisfaction.

Because you deserve more...we are happy to let you know that you are entitled to have an overnight discounted rate in your next stay. Please print this and do not hesitate to show our reply to our reservation officer.

See you in Sarrosa International Hotel.

Thank you very much.

Sarrosa International Hotel Team.
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

Been in Sarrosa for almost 1 month. At first I am hesitant to stay because of the negative reviews that i have read, but I decided to stay for 3 days only to give a try. After 3 days i extended it for another 2 days in their hotel rooms. Finally, I rented their residential suites in the south wing for 1 month. During my stay, i was able to MT (meet and talk) all the people their from staff to the managers. Both south and norht(new) wings are great, clean and big room especially the new wing . Personnel are ok with a touch of hospitality and has flexibility. There are times I got sick and my buffet breakfast was delivered to my room. Good job Amigas and Amigos. i like your professionalism. see you in Sinulog

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Manila
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

When I first tried my key for the door it didn't work, a housekeeping staff went to my rescue and told me that it has to be validated at the front desk; he didn't even assisted me to have it validated but instead instructed me (even seeing that I am carrying a big backpack)... I told the front desk that whenever they send a key to a customer that it should have been validated... but of course they were deaf and mute on that end so I would not be suggesting this hotel and let this be a warning to all of those who want better service...

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Administration107, Manager at Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2011
Dear Mr. Entengoreng,

Thank you for your review.

Kindly be informed that our card and elevator supplier were able to fix the key card problem. Since then, we have not received any complaints from our guests.

On the other hand, the Management had conducted a back to basic housekeeping seminar and we are now implementing our weekly monitoring evaluation to make sure that they are applying all the steps learned from the seminar they have attended.

Our humble apologies.

Regards.

The Management
Manila, Philippines
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

We have a Financial Literacy Program and Livelihood Program which we choose to held in this Hotel. We did'nt noticed that we booked at 2-6pm but our guest started to arrived at 1 pm, we asked them to open the light and the aircon , the staff followed our instruction but this girl who's name is HAZEL UY one of the manager told their staff to turn OFF the aircon because their policy is to open the aircon 30 mins before the booked time. This girl is not appropriate in her position, she does'nt know how to smile to their guest and to approached them in a right manner. She need a disciplinary action for what she done to us.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites? Share your experiences!