“Great dive center” 5 of 5 stars

Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia
5 attraction reviews
“Great dive center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a well run, medium sized dive center, with new equipment & very good local guides, then seaquest is the place for you! The staff are friendly & pay good attention to detail, meeting the needs of all levels of diver. They have good local knowledge & are able to maximize the thresher shark encounters. Looking forward to diving with seaquest in Bohol !!

london
“There for only two days”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately due to illness we had to leave early.
We had bought a 10 dive package, And then only used a few.
We were wondering what would happen with the prepaid dives we had not taken.
They were very good and reimbursed the un dived section.
Any requests were easily sorted out.
Being part of the seaQuest group , Dive packages can be transferred from one dive centre to another.

london
“Seaquest Alona Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We dive here for 2 weeks. Nelson was our DM. Super ! we hired only a BCD an it was in good condition. The boat was good. They separate photographers from fun divers and our group was between 2 and 4. Never more. They had towels and fruit between the dives, coffe, tea (free) fizzy drink for sale. When we didn't do 2 consecutive dives and we did the surface time on land, I asked for a sunbed (I wasn't staying at the resort) and they always had 2 reserved for us. Margarita the girl that organise the dives and the dive shop is a lovely girl and ease going person. We bought a package of dives and the price was very competitive. The ones we didn't use in Alona we used in Malapascua and Moal Boal, because they are part of the same organisation.
All good really.
M&M

Stockholm, Sweden
“I can recommend SeaQuest Malapascua!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Took a Scuba Review and Andvanced Open Water course there and I'm really satisfied! New equipment, nice shop, but most important; really good instructors and guides! I would say one of the serious and trusted diveshops on Malapascua.

Tagbilaran City, Philippines
“Well-Run Operation, Good Facility & Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

A well-run dive center in a central location on a beautiful beach on a beautiful island. The staff was friendly and professional. The boats were in good shape and spacious. I am an underwater photographer and the facilities were fine for me. No issues, although I found it easier to bring my camera and housing back with me to my resort rather than keep it in the dive shop overnight. This was mostly because the early morning dives to see the thresher sharks are so early that it made more sense to set up the camera in the housing the night before rather than at 5am. Most importantly for me, the staff knew how to handle a camera and did not need to be told where to hold the housing or how to put it in a safe spot on the boat. They also asked if I wanted my port cover on or off when they handed the camera down to me in the water. Briefings were brief but enough. The guides and were accommodating of special requests and did a good job bringing us to the good spots. I brought all of my own equipment, but the rental equipment in the dive shop looked great, so if you want to save on baggage weight, consider renting the BCD and regulator from them. Renting nitrox from them was easy. I wouldn't hesitate to dive with them again.

Visited July 2012