“If you are a family looking for...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Cebu R Hotel

You added Cebu R Hotel to your Saves list
Cebu R Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Don Mariano Cui St. | Capitol Site, 6000, Philippines   |
Ranked #26 of 190 Hotels in Cebu Island
“If you are a family looking for...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2010 via mobile

If you are a family looking for affordable, clean and comfortable rooms I would suggest this place. It's not as near to main malls in Cebu City but getting a taxi is easy and wouldn't cost you much going to the city proper(PhP70-100). The guards are helpful to flag them for you. Family rooms have one double and two single beds in a room. Basic toiletries include soap, shampoo and daily towel change if one requests it, thus it would ne best to prepare one' own toothbrush/paste and shave. Breakfast (Filipino) is a set meal, limited to several types but filling enough. Scarce personnel at one morning, thus desk person helped serve breakfast. Room rates vary from PhP750-1450 which is very reasonable. Small hotel but homely enough making our stay of two nights very comfortable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
cagayan de oro city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2010

My family was going to Cebu to attend a wedding and wanted to stay at a great but affordable place. I asked my cousins there to look me up an affordable accommodation but with great service. They gave me three hotel names and looked it up in the internet but I wasn’t that satisfied with any of the three so I kept looking but didn’t find any that will somehow meet my qualifications, as if I had that much money to spend when I was on a budget. Then I came across a newspaper advertisement of a new hotel in Cebu that is affordable but with great service. So what better way to find out if it’s true but to look it up myself in the worldwide web.

Cebu R Hotel is a new hotel in the city. It’s located at Don Mariano Cui St. near the NBI. I wanted to stay in this hotel since it’s a new hotel and the accommodations are affordable and breakfast is already included. There were great amenities also like Wifi in all rooms, cable TV, mini refs starting from deluxe rooms. I was looking for a review of the hotel in the internet but I couldn’t find one. So I was having second thoughts if I should stay here when I go to Cebu and my cousins weren’t familiar with the hotel. But I have to take the risk, thinking that since this is a new hotel, the building is new and everything is still new.

To continue reading please go to http://ceburhotelreview.blogspot.com/

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
zamboanga city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

I stayed in this hotel for 4 days and 3 nights last February. I made reservations a month before my arrival and I even called a week before my booked stay. I specifically asked for a queen size bed and the hotel staff who booked my reservation assured me that I will get the request I made. When we arrived at the hotel, the staff gave us a warm welcome and after 10 minutes, we were ushered to our room at the 4th floor. Unfortunately, we were given a room with two single beds. I called the front desk and informed her that we were given the wrong room. She apologized and told me that was the only available room. I was dismayed coz I made reservation a month ago only to be told that the room I requested were occupied by long-staying guests. The front desk staff told me that we can upgrade to deluxe room the following day. We were not disappointed because of the additional fee for the room upgrade. It's just that we were assured by the staff and we were expecting to get what we requested. It may be a small mishap but still it was a lapse by the staff. And I'm hoping this wouldn't happen again.
Nevertheless, we would still want to stay in this hotel. We actually had a nice stay. The room was big, with A/C, ref, mini bar, cable TV, 1 queen bed and 1 single bed, with ample space for luggage, hot & cold shower (pressure was weak). The 1,250 pesos per night comes with a plated breakfast with coffee/juice/tea. i like the hotel lobby... feels homey... Overall, we had a good experience at CebuRHotel. We still plan to stay there and would even recommend the hotel to friends who would visit Cebu.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Cagayan deOro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2010

I was there at Cebu R hotel and I like their incredible staff so much especially the lady I became friend in frontdesk Ms. Grace? hmmmmmm She is nice lady to talk with lol very friendly..:) haha I miz you all guys there and the one who always clean my room 506..I wanna come back again there but with my husband already:)

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo

Been to Cebu R Hotel? Share your experiences!