“Excellent” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have always found the food to be very good there! They seem to be consistent across all the locations as well. Their grilled whole squid is particularly good!

Visited February 2013

• Korean first
Vancouver, Washington
“Hair in my Food - Cebu Ayala”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had a party of 10 that visited the Gerry's Grill in Ayala Mall in Cebu. Shockingly, to the witness of the others at the table, there was a pubic hair in my food. The manager came over, was shocked but never even apologized or offered to pay for the meal. My friends and I were literally stunned, left wondering; how in the world does pubic hair get into one's food.

Please know that this is an honest and accurate depiction of what happened. Although at times, they have very delicious food, one thing I just cannot continue tolerate is an unclean environment.

I am making this short and sweet, but it was important enough to let people know.

Just so you know, even the staff admitted that they felt it was the same kind of hair that figured it was. There was literally no disputing what kind of hair it was.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“weekend in cebu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very tasty food and great service, I ate at 2 different locations, Very affordable prices. I'm not a fan of eating outside when it is very humid and hot. it is optional to eat outside or inside though.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Sound, Washington
“Horrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

1. Poor service.
2. Food preparation average.
3. Food presentation poor.
4. Prices high.
5. 10% service charge - for what?!

And the kicker, my three year old granddaughter became violently ill from FOOD POISONING there.

Needless to say, we will never recommend or return to this establishment.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“They Ignore me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I ate here twice but my last experience was very terrible.This is in Ayala. I came first as I could remember and I ordered buko juice, crispy pata and grilled blue marlin. 15 minutes passed but still I did not received my order. Many Koreans and other Filipinos came and served but still they only served me with Buko juice which is very expensive. 30 minutes passed and I already called the waiter twice but still he said that my order were not done yet and the others left their tables after eating but still I was not serve.

45 minutes passed and they said my order is ready to serve, so what I did was to cancel my orders and order to talk to their manager. I told him that their restaurant is now in my Z list. I paid the buko juice and left.

• Visited December 2012