“Sashimi!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Cebu
“Sashimi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

One of my favorite japanese dish is the Sashimi, the Salmon Sashimi is very well made, along with ebi tempura and california maki. they served it very delicious. :)

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“delicioso!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

this is not my first time eating at this jap restau. i love their teriyaki chicken ju. superb!

keep it up!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This mall restaurant serves fast food Japanese style. I ordered pork yakisoba which is very similar to Lo Mein(Chinese noodles) and three pieces of tiger prawn cooked tempura style. Both dishes were excellent! But since I was still not full, I also ordered chicken teriyaki with jasmine rice. It was the perfect dish to end my evening :)

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
zamboanga city
“Food was delicious but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This was not the first time I dined at this restaurant. Most often I do really enjoy their food and the ambiance. I especially liked the dotted and striped walls (paper or paint?) and the bright yellow color. But during this visit, we had a friendly little cockroach sharing our table. As you can see on the pictures, we devoured our food and there were very little left on our plates before we noticed something moving behind the garnishing of our salmon plate. We immediately lost our appetite. We told the lady server (i forgot to read her nameplate) and she just told us that they just sprayed the whole restaurant with insecticide that's why all these creepy things are coming out from their little nooks. She didn't even apologize and just walked away as if it's just an ordinary thing.

Well, because of that thing we would never eat at Terriyaki Boy again.. ever!

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Plainsboro, New Jersey
“Good tastes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

This restaurant is in the Terraces in the Ayala Center. The gioza was ok but not really stuffed with anything. My coworker also found a hair in their food but it was replaced. They also showed him the old dish. Good place to go if you want to try something new.

• Visited November 2011