“Great Service and delicious food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Cebu City, Philippines
“Great Service and delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I eat at many Moon Cafe restaurant and while the service is good, Yesterday was fairly a refreshing experience. The service was just extraordinary. Very amiable staff.
The food was great, although their food was pricey but its worth it after all the service was great..
Moon Cafe at SM mall is not the same with other branches, this place has a touch of formality and silence. I wasn't expecting silence the fact that it is located inside a mall but its better compare to IT park and Ayala Terraces.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cebu City, Philippines
“Mexican in Everything American”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

Filipino contemporary culture is American, so finding Mooon cafe in IT Park Cebu is refreshing. I find the main restaurant in Guadalupe nostalgic though, as we've done countless of meetings there that has spanned for a decade already.
Gambas ala Luna is my favorite, and when a waiter asks me what to drink, I'd answer Secret! Then the waiter would nod in acknowledgement. A first timer might wonder what’s going on.

CEBU
“THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

We ran out of place to held the birthday celebration of our dear friend. So I came up with the decision to have it at Moon Cafe Ayala. I've tried their food and I'm a huge fan of mexican food and not to mention their baby back ribs are to die for. When I approached their manager to arrange a surprise birthday cupcakes to be lit towards the end of our meal he was very cooperative and deligated the tasks to one of his waiters. We ordered some salads, quisadellias, baby back ribs and some coolers. We had a great time as they perfectly executed the cupcake presentation with candles on them. They look so lovely and my friend was so happy to blow them away.

• Visited October 2011