“You would rather pick Microtel or Seawind” 3 of 5 stars

You added Two Seasons Boracay Resort to your Saves list
Two Seasons Boracay Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Station 1, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #32 of 138 Hotels in Boracay
“You would rather pick Microtel or Seawind”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Hotel location is ok - station 1, not enough beach chairs; mgt should add couple of more; Food - very bad selections of food especially their breakfast buffet - i was actually disappointed considering that it holyweek, they could have offered number of selections enough for their guests; Room/s - is ok, needs some renovation a bit old; Customer Service - not as good as Microtel or even Seawind; Overall - not good as i expected really.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Was in Boracay last March 2013. A friend of mine from Hong Kong mentioned that they stayed at Two Seasons and that they had a very good experience, so that made me decide to stop by for a nice dinner. I can't forget the four cheese pizza that I had, it was sooo good that I am still dreaming about it. Definitely a must have!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Pasig, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

we stayed in Two Seasons last Feb 2013 to celebrate my husband's birthday... we had a very pleasant experience... The staff are all very accomodating. Our room was superb - we stayed at the 2nd Floor Junior Suite Sea View. it was the best! it's just right for me, my husband and our 2 year old daughter.

Breakfast was also something we look forward to every morning. Although selection was limited, it was okay...

they also provided sterilizing service for my daughter's feeding bottles, which we truly appreciate.

will definitely go back :)

Room Tip: Ours was Junior Suite Ocean View.. the best!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
manila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I've gone to Boracay many times but it was my first time to try the food in Two Seasons last March 2013 ! I had to go back the next day because I just had to have their stuff again!
Their OYSTER SISIG is to die for! Crunchy on the outside yet soft and juicy on the inside!Their PIZZAS ARE THE BEST especially the FOUR CHEESE PIZZA! And I thought I was done with pizza (bec my kids always have it!) ! Their 4cheese pizza,mushroom pizza,etc are even better than the ones in Manila! The chefs are friendly and very efficient!
I will definitely eat there again when I go back this April!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Elk Grove, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great family vacation hotel. Beach front! Beach chairs and lounges (16) with umbrellas (8) are limited so grab early in the morning to reserve by putting your beach towel on the chair. Bar service is available on the beach and happy hour is from 4-7 p.m. Rates include daily buffet breakfast (very hearty). Rooms are modern and clean. They provide great shuttle bus service from morning til late night. Would stay again!

Room Tip: Book early! Ask for rooms on second floor (less foot traffic and noise).
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for three nights and had a very positive experience here. Our room was ready when we arrived at 9am. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We felt safe with security very visible. The rooms were small but clean with lots of thoughtful amenities. The food was also very good, with a filling breakfast selection. It has a nice beachfront and we stayed most of the day in the cabana. There weren't that many people during our stay so we always had either a cabana or lounge seat available. The downside is its neighbor Sur, which constantly plays loud music, more appropriate for station 2. We chose station 1 because it's quiet but the loud music can get annoying. Also the drain in our shower wasn't very good so it had a tendency to overflow. However, the room attendant was very efficient in cleaning our rooms right away. We brought our own sand toys though the resort had some. I also appreciate that there is no smoking on the beach and it is much cleaner. Two seasons has a shallow pool (2-4 feet deep only) which my daughter enjoyed. There's no fitness center, but we took walks at 6am along the beach, when it's still nice and quiet.

Room Tip: We got the Amazing package, which included dinner and this is an excellent deal. Most guests leave a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here in November for 10 nights for my honeymoon.. I was not disapointed! The location could not be faulted, right on the beach in a quiet part of the beach. I would say this resort is perfect for getaways where you want to relax. Yet you are only a short walk away from the Dmall where you can find all types of eating places.
The Rooms were adequate in size and had a lovely shower. I found the staff really made an effort to remember you and preferences eg drinks.
Would go back again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Two Seasons Boracay Resort? Share your experiences!