“GREAT FOOD IN TWO SEASONS!” 5 of 5 stars

Two Seasons Boracay Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Station 1, 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #31 of 132 hotels in Boracay
manila
“GREAT FOOD IN TWO SEASONS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I've gone to Boracay many times but it was my first time to try the food in Two Seasons last March 2013 ! I had to go back the next day because I just had to have their stuff again!
Their OYSTER SISIG is to die for! Crunchy on the outside yet soft and juicy on the inside!Their PIZZAS ARE THE BEST especially the FOUR CHEESE PIZZA! And I thought I was done with pizza (bec my kids always have it!) ! Their 4cheese pizza,mushroom pizza,etc are even better than the ones in Manila! The chefs are friendly and very efficient!
I will definitely eat there again when I go back this April!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

285 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Elk Grove, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great family vacation hotel. Beach front! Beach chairs and lounges (16) with umbrellas (8) are limited so grab early in the morning to reserve by putting your beach towel on the chair. Bar service is available on the beach and happy hour is from 4-7 p.m. Rates include daily buffet breakfast (very hearty). Rooms are modern and clean. They provide great shuttle bus service from morning til late night. Would stay again!

Room Tip: Book early! Ask for rooms on second floor (less foot traffic and noise).
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for three nights and had a very positive experience here. Our room was ready when we arrived at 9am. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We felt safe with security very visible. The rooms were small but clean with lots of thoughtful amenities. The food was also very good, with a filling breakfast selection. It has a nice beachfront and we stayed most of the day in the cabana. There weren't that many people during our stay so we always had either a cabana or lounge seat available. The downside is its neighbor Sur, which constantly plays loud music, more appropriate for station 2. We chose station 1 because it's quiet but the loud music can get annoying. Also the drain in our shower wasn't very good so it had a tendency to overflow. However, the room attendant was very efficient in cleaning our rooms right away. We brought our own sand toys though the resort had some. I also appreciate that there is no smoking on the beach and it is much cleaner. Two seasons has a shallow pool (2-4 feet deep only) which my daughter enjoyed. There's no fitness center, but we took walks at 6am along the beach, when it's still nice and quiet.

Room Tip: We got the Amazing package, which included dinner and this is an excellent deal. Most guests leave a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here in November for 10 nights for my honeymoon.. I was not disapointed! The location could not be faulted, right on the beach in a quiet part of the beach. I would say this resort is perfect for getaways where you want to relax. Yet you are only a short walk away from the Dmall where you can find all types of eating places.
The Rooms were adequate in size and had a lovely shower. I found the staff really made an effort to remember you and preferences eg drinks.
Would go back again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I have recently returnd from 9 glorious nights in the Presidential Suite at the Two Seasons Boracay.

The Two Seasons was a lovely resort, run by friendly, professional staff and we were looked after wonderfully during our stay.

Our one-of-a-kind suite on the 3rd floor with its own swimming pool was absolutely beautiful and it was very hard to leave! The view from the floor-to-ceiling windows in the room, as well as from our sundeck, was incredible- and we couldn't possibly have imagined ourselves staying in any other room at the resort (or any other resort for that matter). Sometimes the crowds on the beach got a bit much and it was always lovely to have our own little private oasis waiting for us to retreat to.

The breakfasts were amazing, with a huge variety of different dishes and the restaurant in general served some very impressive food. The cocktails were fabulous (the Cilantro Mojito is to die for) and with Happy Hour going from 1-6pm daily, we sure had our fair share of them!

Halfway through our stay, after an evening out, we returned to our room to find a path of rose petals leading to our bed, which had also been decorated- a lovely unexpected surprise. A huge thank you to Danilo on the front desk for organising this, it was one example of the fantatstic service from the front desk (thanks to Cara as well) we received throughout our stay. We have stayed at hotels throughout the world and many of the better known chains could take a lesson from Danilo in how to make your guests feel special all the time.

Also, a very special mention to Junryl for being so helpful, polite and friendly and always looking after us so beautifully- you are a true asset to the resort Junryl and we miss you!

Room Tip: The Presidential suite (or Suite Heaven) is worth every cent
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dalian, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Excellent location; beautiful beach with clear blue water and clean floury sand; beautiful people that will do their best to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible; nice clean rooms with wonderful shower (although our room, on the ground floor, was a little dark, but if you're planning to spend most of the day outside, it doesn't really matter); nice food at the restaurant, although breakfasts tend to be a little bit boring and repeating themselves.
In short - a really good place that will provide you all you can possibly wish for during a tropical vacatin.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Enjoyed our stay at this little quaint hotel in Station 1. Definitely quiet at night. My companions told me that Station 2 / 3 would have been noisy at night, but at Station 1, it was soooo quiet. Definitely less crowded, and less eating places. Pretty much had to ride the tricycle (P60 each way) to get to DMall (at Station 2?) to get to more variety as far as shopping and restaurants.

Upon arrival, you are welcomed with a delicious tropical drink called the Two Seasons, and you've got to have more than 1 once you have had a taste. I think I had 4 in my entire stay and still crave to this day, that fabulous drink.

The room was spacious, and the bathroom was also spacious. The shower was heavenly (like a waterfall). I would definitely stay here again...see the pics for yourself of the surroundings...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Two Seasons Boracay Resort? Share your experiences!