Just spent 4 nights at the Two Seasons and had an amazing time in Boracay, definitely an island I will return to! We were really debating giving the hotel 3 or 4 stars - here's why I decided on 3 in the end:
What we loved:
- very friendly staff, happy to try to accommodate every request
- immediate, personal transfer. No waiting around for groups etc.
- we arrived at 8am and despite check in being 2pm, our room was available immediately which was a godsend after an overnight flight. I find this is pretty rare in hotels so we really appreciated it.
- good location for us. It's a 20min / 1km walk to the busy area with shops / ATM's / bars etc but a nice walk along the beach, and there are closer quieter restaurants if you want
- great restaurant and happy hour. Highly recommend the 4 cheese pizza. Breakfast selection is also very good.
- free transfer around the island if you don't want to walk
What we think should change:
- they DESPERATELY need more sun loungers! The main purpose of being in Boracay is to lounge on the beach, read and swim and there were only about 16 sun loungers for the whole hotel! However the main thing that annoyed me was that the staff didn't monitor usage, so several times whilst we were sat on the sand we saw sun loungers reserved by towels, but no-one sitting on them for over 2 hours, or going for lunch and leaving the loungers reserved.
- air con is very noisy, as is the building site next door. Luckily we sleep like the dead but for sensitive sleepers or people with kids it could be annoying
- room is clean but shabby, and I hate twin beds in a double room...
- wifi signal didn't reach our bedroom
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Expedia so you can book your Two Seasons Boracay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 2 Seasons Boracay Resort
- Two Seasons Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Two Seasons Hotel