“Good Food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Las Pinas, Philippines
“Good Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

My husband and I ate here for lunch with a friend who recommended it. We shared a salad (tomatoes, lettuce and feta cheese with balsamic vinegar), beef salpicao and garlic shrimps. Loved it. It's a little pricey, though. And it does take some time for the food to come. But overall, I'd say that my experience has been satisfactory.

• Visited October 2011

• Korean first
Philippines
“Yummy! Worth going to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

I like the salpicao in the tapas, a klan clams and Valencia paella. Chorizo good too, sangria very refreshing!

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manila, Philippines
“Best food on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011 via mobile

Everytime I head over to Boracay, this place serves as a must eat for me. It's a no brainer. Fresh from the excellent Dos Mestizos dinner I had last night, I can rightfully review the meal I had. There was an ongoing buffet but we chose to take the ala carte route. I was with my mom and brother. In totality, we ordered the Aklan clams, calamares, chorizo, paella negra and this tenderloin main dish I forgot the name of. All the food was served to us piping hot and freshly cooked. The clams I had were the best ever. I always go back for this dish cause the clams here are huge, reminicient of oyster meat even. They were so fresh, my mouth waters just thinking about it. The chorizo came next, toasty and served with garlic and potato. This was absolutely heavenly. I had the pleasure of enjoying this with my paella negra, a full explosion of squid, lemon and the right kick of alioli. Excellent. The calamari was good as well but it's hard to get that wrong anyway. The tenderloin, I didn't find too great. It was served on a bed of potatoes with sweet sweet onions, I couldn't get enough of. My mom was so pleased with Dos Mestizos, we are going back there for lunch tomorrow to commemorate this wonderful trip to Boracay. Truly, Dos Mestizos has the best food on the island.

Alice Springs, Australia
“Great restaurant on Boracay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011 via mobile

Excellent food for meat & vegetable lovers alike. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his beef tenderloin carne & I loved the vegetable paella. Wonerful homemade bread too. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Paris, France
“Extraordinary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

very lively ambiance, excellent food and quick service
what more can you ask, i have been in boracay island for a week till i dicoverd this spanish restaurant. it is not the easiest restaurant to find, but it is someplace you will never forget
the chef andre was very helpful .
the tapas was varied, and excellent variety
the sangia was ok, but their wine selection is beter

• Visited February 2011