I stayed here in March 2013 to end off a long vacation in the Philippines. I found that the room is very clean and the staff (including the owner Mimi, who I met on my last day) were very friendly and helpful. What impressed me the most was the speed of service. For example when I first turned on the AC, it leaked a bit and one time my room key didn't work, but the staff was super quick in addressing both issues.
- Warm and helpful staff
- Quick service resolution with the issues experienced
- Location on the beach was peaceful yet only a short 5 min walk to lively Station 2
- Crossing the road to get to the beach (but I found the Security guard very helpful with this)
- Weak wi-fi in room 106 (using iDevices and Blackberry)
- Also Known As:
- Boracay Beach Club Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Beach Club Hotel
- Boracay Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boracay Beach Club is a contemporary family-owned and operated 30-room resort conveniently located just footsteps away from Boracay's famous White Beach in Station 1. Listed in Travel + Leisure magazine's "Top 25 Secret Seaside Getaways," the Boracay Beach Club is committed to providing you with genuine hospitality, convenient service, and exceptional value. Our amenities include a beachfront lounge, swimming pool, full-service restaurant, roof deck, complimentary wireless internet, digital closet safes (laptop-compatible), and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Boracay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.