We stayed at the "Deluxe Room" at this place for two weeks...got a reeeeally good deal. This place is really awesome. I can't think of any downside to staying at this place except:
1) Breakfast is not included - BUT there are 2 restaurants right beside it that serve great food for a cheap price. Honestly, you're paying such a good deal for this place, you shouldn't even care about getting free breakfast.
2) You have to walk about 10-15 minutes to the party/busy area where all the major establishments are. We actually prefered it this way - less people traffic, less vendor harassment, no stress, more ME time.
Things we loved:
1) It's literally a couple of seconds walk away from the beach... just put on your swimsuit and walk out!
2) Staff were so efficient and friendly. Once they see you walk out of that room in the morning, they clean it right away. It's spic and span, sand-free, new towels, new bedsheets and they even organised our clutter. Also, one of our lamps' light bulb blew and upon telling them, they were in our room to check it out and fix the problem within minutes.
3) It's nice and quiet =)
4) Hot shower, cable TV, A.C., mini fridge, electric fan, flush toilet- all these things worked no problem! And we got a big closet too: plenty of space to put our stuff in.
5) There's a big bench (we're really bad at clutter) that we made use of...a lot, a big table, a nice mirror, and small bedside tables on both sides of the bed... I guess I'm trying to say that there's more than enough space for your things and the room itself is pretty big.
We can't think of anything else that we liked about this place...but it definitely exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Blue Coral Hotel Boracay
- Blue Coral Hotel