I have stayed here for twice already and it never fails to provide us with good relaxing time. I always loved the fact that it is a small hotel and that people are accommodating and friendly. And for twice already, they upgraded our room without extra charge..sweet deal..
Only downside probably is that the rooms are a bit dated and not much improvement has been done since our first stay 4 years ago. We would also appreciate more relaxing lounge chairs with umbrella..Also, before I think they replenish our bottled water supply but now they no longer do that. All in all, I would recommend this hotel any given time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachcomber Resort is just steps from Boracay's finest sand and nightlife. Located in station 1, the resort has 11 modernist rooms, a contemporary swimming pool, and a roof deck with a magnificent view of the crystalline beach. All rooms have full on amenities, including air-conditioning, cable TV, free wi-fi Internet, mini bar, hot and cold showers. The resort's new beachfront restaurant Zeppelin cafe/bar serves delicious food, fruit shakes and great coffees. So if you come for adventure under the sun, Beachcomber Resort Boracay is where you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Beachcomber Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Beachcomber Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Beachcomber Hotel