Location midway between main road and beachfront, a 3-minute walk to the beach. Unpretentious lobby entrance opens up to quiet gardens, so you're shielded from beachfront noise at night. Big room, huge comfortable beds, shower pressure consistently good, and free wifi (if your room's near the pool). Then you get to enjoy beachfront amenities of sister resort Calypso, i.e., beach beds with umbrellas and very attentive guard to watch over your things and ward off outsiders while you swim. Staff go out of their way to help with any problems.
1. It's the first hotel I've been to that does not have a phone or even an intercom in-room, so service staff cannot be on call in case of problems or emergencies.
2. Aircon not cool enough for the big room there was no use for blankets. Reported it to front desk on the first night but seemed there was nothing they could do about it. Even with a comfortable bed it's hard to sleep in a warm room esp. if you've been out in the sun.
3. There was a 20-minute power outage on our third night and the genset was able to light up only the gardens; no aircon or in-room light whatsoever. And no in-room phone or intercom ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinjalo Villas is located just a two minute walk from Calypso Diving and Boracay's famous White Beach. Set in private landscaped gardens, Pinjalo will be a very comfortable and relaxing part of your holiday in Boracay and very hard to leave behind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pinjalo Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinjalo Resort Villas Hotel Boracay
- Pinjalo Hotel Boracay